Part-time Teacher of French
Temporary – Maternity Contract for up to 1 year
0.6FTE (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
Commencing January 2022
We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our highly successful Modern Foreign Languages department. The successful candidate will be:
- someone who is a highly motivated and inspiring classroom practitioner with exciting ideas;
- someone with vision, energy and a real passion for languages;
- able to teach across Years 7 – 13 and will be able to enthuse and excite students of all ages and abilities.
We are a school committed to our community in the thriving market town of Dereham on the A47 corridor, with excellent transport links to the city of Norwich. In our last Ofsted report Northgate High School and Dereham Sixth Form was graded a ‘Good’ school in all areas.
In return for the right candidate we are offering a competitive salary in line with MPS and UPR scales and:
- All the advantages of a successful academy group, with a friendly strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Being part of an extended network of teachers and leaders who share and exchange ideas and the benefit of health care plans and continued professional development opportunities.
Northgate High School is a valued member of Unity Education Trust. The successful candidate may have the opportunity to work across other schools as part of the Unity Education Trust and will benefit from supportive Governors, Trustees and parents.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the Business Manager on 01362 697033.
Closing date for applications is Monday 20th September at 9.00am.
The process to apply for this post is completion of an on-line application form available via the educationjobfinder website: www.educationjobfinder.org.uk
Northgate High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check is required for all successful applicants.
Northgate High School is a part of Unity Education Trust which is a charitable company limited by guarantee (Company No. 10591822) registered in England and Wales at Crown Road, Dereham, Norfolk NR20 4AG
Chief Executive Officer: Mr Glyn Hambling, B. Ed. (Hons), M.Sc., N.P.Q.H