During November we took part in the national #choosekind campaign to celebrate the release of the movie Wonder. Inspired by the novel of the same name, we asked pupils in Year 7 to complete three kind acts. These are some of the things they did:
- Lent another pupil a book, when they had forgotten theirs.
- Took their little sister to the park.
- Cheered up their sister, who was upset.
- Made their mum a birthday dinner.
- Helped a friend find something they had lost.
- Made a friend who was upset laugh.
- Helped a teacher clean up after a lesson.
- Created something for the Christmas charity appeal.
Students who took part were awarded with a certificate in a special celebration assembly. Congratulations to the following students who have been Certified Kind.
Elise B, Thomas B, Prisha B, Joshua C, Jack G, Connor H, Antony K, Freya M, Elizabeth R-W, Aaron T, Samuel T, Jack W and Kaiya W.
One pupil was also randomly selected to win a Wonder movie poster. Congratulations to Antony who won the poster!